Best Whatsapp Status And One Line Quotes For WhatsApp

Hii Friends Today I am sharing with you a Best Whatsapp Status and Whatsapp One Lime Quotes in English and Hindi Language. You can also use these Whatsapp Status for Whatsapp. Also check out Friendship Status Videos. All you know that Facebook is very popular social media sites or Messenger. All the people want to write best status on Whatsapp profile. So thats why I am writing a best WhatsApp Status and WhatsApp One Line Quotes for you. You can check the collection of Whatsapp status & Army Shayari from given below.

Whataspp status And One Line Quotes


I Will hold U in my heart, till I can hold U in my arms.

Hey, I just met U, this is crazy

Stop looking for happiness in the same place U just lost it..

I will win, not immediately but definitely...!!

Silent people have the _loudest minds.

People say me bad…..but trust me I am the worst!

Try and fail in life but never fail to try in life...




I only use Instagram to stalk…

I am not glad it’s “Friday”, I am glad it’s “Today”. Love Ur life – 7 days a week.

If I delete Ur number, U’re basically deleted from my life...

If opportunity does not knock, build a door.

Not forget someone, who gave you so much to remember...

Phones are better than girlfriends, at least we can switch them off Any time..

Life is dumb and I want to sleep....

Best WhatsApp status Funny Sad Attitude 


I like Ur Instagram status does not mean I want to sleep, date, or hangout with you…

You don’t have to like me, I’m not a Instagram status.

Each new day is another chance to change your life....

I don’t need to explain myself because, I know I’m right.

Being single is smarter than _being in the wrong relationship.

Sometimes one hello, makes U never want to say goodbye...

A girl’s status will tell U more about how she feels than she ever will...

Trying to get to know U is like trying to split the red sea.

The pain U feel today is the strength U feel tomorrow.

Thank U for making me feel less alone...


So these above given status for Whatsapp are the best Whatsapo quotes in English Language. Facebook Whatsapp Status collection of Funny Cute and Cool Status is given above all the status are Selected by our team Members. I hope you will like these status collection of WhatsApp Quotes & WhatsApp Status for pictures. Whatsapp Photos with FMWhatsApp Faebook Status also available. If you like then share it with your friends on facebook.I hope your freinds will also like these status.t
Best Whatsapp Status And One Line Quotes For WhatsApp Best Whatsapp Status And One Line Quotes For WhatsApp Reviewed by Ankit on 10:33 Rating: 5

No comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Powered by Blogger.